WELCOME

Berlin 2015

Leave a Comment

I like Berlin.

I like mellow complaining stupid sarcastic rock songs.

I like to feel free, from within.

In Berlin I know what it is to be alive.

I like Berlin.

I like the city.

I like Berlin in May.

But I will not stay here in Berlin forever.

:)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I moved in to Berlin on the 13th of January this year.

Berlin is the fourth city in which I have lived in for more than 6 months. I have lived in Jakarta, Sydney and Kuala Lumpur. Of all these place, I love Sydney the most. But I have to admit it, Indonesia and Malaysia have more unique culinary and cultural identity and offers better travel opportunity for a person like me (kinda poor twenty-something).

I feel like I have a new family, have made so many new friends and met a guy name Román.
I am so far away from my family, but this is the place where I feel pretty, appreciated and feel good about myself. Oh, I can be myself again like I used to in Sydney.
A place where I can sit on the green grass, under the blue (lol, kidding, yeah, its grey) sky and reflect about myself while the wind blow my now-long hair.
Usually I smile, gulping down my beer and think, "Hey, finally, life isn't that bad."

The food are OK. There are Asian food... and kebab. I like donner box (is that with one 'n' or double? Arrrhh). There are bubble tea too (the root of all fat evil).


The language is hard.
The wind is kalt.
The tomato ketchup explode,
and fucked my keyboard up...

But I've never fell in love this deep with life.

Like how I feel in Berlin.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment