WELCOME

Two Places a Day

Leave a Comment
Dong Xuan Center and Weihnachtsmarkt am Alexanderplatz.

I take a break from my Deutsch Sprachkurs since November. I now focus on sketching, painting, illustrating and photo. I started with these food I cook or the cake...
I learned until B2 but then I found the intensive course is too much for me. During my last days, I couldn't digest em all well enough.

In the second week of this pause, I contacted people for language exchange. After several people I don't really like, I meet this cool Russian girl. So after 3 meetings, we're like almost good friend now :D Today she took me to Dong Xuan centre, a large Vietnamese Center with real SE Asia mood! :P And on Saturday I'll visit her house (she has two cute boys).

In December, I try to be back in the photography business in here. I e-mail so many make-up artists, models and stylists, and designers. I also introduce my self to agencies. When I was e-mailing, little did I know that more than half of them will reply to it! People are so open with new names and collaborations here. I love this city even more now :)
I love how my immersion is so accelerated during this two months break. My first beauty shoot will be on Friday (I CAN'T WAIT ALREADY!) followed by some other test shoot and a baby assignment on Sunday. BF is coming on the 18th (yeay!) so I won't be shooting til 2nd of January. I'm crazy recording footage lately. I regretted it that I didn't record AT ALL at the beginning of the autumn because it was so fine and beautiful *cries in Spanish*

I want to paint his skin and esoteric green eyes when he's here with me... <3 (it become a little more bluish when he's in love).


www.photographerjennifergan.com


Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment